The Tiger eye is widely known as the stone of protection and comes in various colors like gold, red, and blue with black stripes, resembling the stripes of a tiger. It is regarded as the holy stone by the Indians and it is also popular in the Asian countries. Do you want to know more about the Tiger Eye stone meaning and use behind it?
What are the benefits of using tiger eye stone?
- It is also a grounding stone that aids a person to concentrate and bring about clear thinking. It is suitable for mediation.
- If you are a person who is lacking confidence, you can carry the tiger eye stone around, especially in social events. It empowers you and helps to boost your courage when interacting with people.
- It also helps to ignite one’s motivation to take action and stop procrastination.
- Tiger eye can help protect against physical harm and also ward off negative energy. It is good to wear one if you are traveling overseas. Some of the other crystals with protective quality are black obsidian and black tourmaline.
- It also brings good luck and prosperity
- Promote positivity in difficult situations and help people who are facing depression or emotional instability.
How to use the Tiger Eye Stone for Good Luck?
- You can bring the stone into your pocket wherever you go
- You can also wear it as a form of jewelry like bracelets, rings, and necklaces.
- In some Feng Shui practice, you can place a tiger eye crystal ball, crystal point in the affected area as a cure to mitigate any negative energies. Some even place a tiger eye gemstone tree near to the main door of the house as protection.
It is always good to know the tiger eye’s stone meaning and benefits so that you can use it to your advantages.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Deciphering The Magical Meaning Behind Number of Lucky Bamboo Stalks
The lucky bamboo is a popular plant that is well liked by many Chinese because of its auspiciousness. It is always…
8 Lucky Plants And Flowers To Bring Prosperity in Chinese New Year
The year 2022 of the Water Tiger is just around the corner. Many people have already shortlisted the lucky plants and…
Chinese New Year Traditions – What Not To Do on Lunar New Year First Day
In our Chinese tradition and culture, there are a lot of do’s and don’ts during the period of Lunar New Year. You…
BE INSPIRED BY FENG SHUI ARTICLES
A leading Feng Shui blog and knowledge vault that covers all aspects of this ancient art
Home & Decor
Office & Career
Cure & Enhancer