Recent statistics suggest that 40% of women (in an increasing trend) and 60% of men at one point indulge in extramarital affairs. By putting all these numbers together, it is estimated that 80% of the marriages will have one spouse at one point or another involved in marital infidelity so beside knowing the tips to Feng Shui a happy marriage, you might also be interested in learning the secrets to avoid extra marital affair by leverage on geomancy.
6 Feng Shui Tips to Prevent Extra Martial Affair
1. Do not place any flowers, particularly thorny roses at your bedside because it will affect your relationship.
2. Do not sleep in basement room. In the recent years, a lot of people like to position their bedroom in the basement to be more secluded, but this is a bad Feng Shui because the space in the basement tends to attract ying qi which will cause imbalance in your energy. In the long run, if you spend too much time there, it tends to attract third party interference or even cause infertility.
3. Do not have beams above your bed as it causes stress and tension to couple sleeping below and cause argument that will hurt the relationship. Eventually, the relationship of the couple will be devastated and might lead to divorce .
4. Do not place 2 beds in the master bedroom because it symbolize a 3rd party in your relationship.
5. Do not use mirrors in your master bedroom because it causes confusion and suspicion between the couples.
6. 房中房 (room inside a room) design should not be considered in your bedroom because it symbolize that one of the party might have another family outside.
Believe it or not! Just avoid these Feng Shui taboos to have a happier marriage.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Deciphering The Magical Meaning Behind Number of Lucky Bamboo Stalks
The lucky bamboo is a popular plant that is well liked by many Chinese because of its auspiciousness. It is always…
8 Lucky Plants And Flowers To Bring Prosperity in Chinese New Year
The year 2022 of the Water Tiger is just around the corner. Many people have already shortlisted the lucky plants and…
Chinese New Year Traditions – What Not To Do on Lunar New Year First Day
In our Chinese tradition and culture, there are a lot of do’s and don’ts during the period of Lunar New Year. You…
BE INSPIRED BY FENG SHUI ARTICLES
A leading Feng Shui blog and knowledge vault that covers all aspects of this ancient art
Home & Decor
Office & Career
Cure & Enhancer